We want our excursions to be enjoyable but, above all, safe. Here are our guidlines on safety during excursions.
- You take part in a trip at your own risk.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Let the leader know if you have any condition which may affect how you participate.
- Be aware of your surroundings and don’t take risks.
- Keep in contact with the group and notify the leader if you wish to leave the group early.
- Wear or carry clothing and footwear suitable for a day out in any terrain or weather conditions. A stick is often useful.
- Bring adequate food, a packed lunch, and drink for the type of activity and weather conditions.
- Bring a mobile phone (charged and switched on).
- Please do not bring a dog.
- Please do not smoke.
A leader reserves the right to change or cancel trips if circumstances dictate.